SPCE Racing is a student-level team comprising of 50 enthusiastic and passionate engineers from Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai. Our primary goal is to design and fabricate Formula Student race cars that can withstand the challenges posed by various Formula Student Competitions held at national and international levels.
- SUPRA 2015 – 1st Rank in Mumbai region
- BAJA 2012 – Overall 2nd
- SUPRA 2016 – 3rd in autocross.
- FSB 2019 – 4th in Autocross event
- SUPRA 2014 – 3rd in Business Logic Event
- SUPRA 2011 – Overall 3rd Rank.
- BAJA 2010 – Technical Innovation Award.
- FSB 2019 – 5th in Business Plan Presentation
- SUPRA 2015 – 4th place in Business Logic Event.
- SUPRA 2016 – Won the fuel economy award
- FSB 2019 – Overall 11th Rank
- SUPRA 2016 – Overall 7th Rank
- FSB 2018 – 8th in Design event
- SUPRA 2014 – 5th Rank in Virtual Round
- BAJA 2013 – Achieved 5th Rank in Acceleration event.
We have qualified for two international formula student competitions, Formula Student Czech and Formula Student East, for the 2018-2019 season.
We aspire to represent India at International Competitions like Formula Student Germany (FSG), Formula Student East (FS East), Formula Student Italy (FSI), among many others and to promote the formula student culture among others.